7.29.2009

July 29, 1932 & July 29, 1986

Today's a day I wish I could spend with my Mom and Maternal Family. As I was getting ready this morning, I realized the conversation I had with my Mom last night about today's date and how important, tragic, and life changing it was for her and her family. The joyous part of this date happened over 77 years ago, My maternal Grandfather's birthdate... And 50 years later would turn into a tragic day of family history, the death of his youngest son, Steve (one of the triplets that includes my mom)

Im already emotional ( as i am a virgo and that sh*t comes as natural as laughing) so im going to end this post with an image rather than continuing this story. I know you're watching out for us, and keeping us out of harms way. we love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment