7.21.2009

c0me 0ne c0me all...

Welcome to my new expression machine.

aka. threads n thoughts of Nosiiv. . .

( the word Vision backwards with an xtra i)
so I wanted to open up my brain a little bit more and let it spill over onto the web. Why? well why do people do anything nowadays, but for me, reasoning came in different forms this time around.

I figured, why censor myself as a blogger, ( as i have been on my company blog site) whats the point of having one if you can say what you want, when you want, and how you want. WITH THAT SAID. Here is a piece of my brain/feelings/personal attributes drained out today....


“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”

- Ralph Waldo Emerson (American Poet, Essayist, & Lecturer)


I feel like this quote explains so much at the moment. One decision I recently made is life changing, not just for me, but for the people I've surrounded myself with the past few years. here we go!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment